Precision Pain Care is offering a new virtual lifestyle health program, Prescribe FIT, designed specifically for patients to decrease weight, reduce pain, improve mobility, and better prepare for and recover from surgery. We're embracing this innovative technology to provide more comprehensive care to our patients.
Small Lifestyle Changes Can Make a Big Impact on Your Health
Prescribe FIT helps patients improve their health at home through simple changes to nutrition, physical activity, and lifestyle. It's also covered by insurance through Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial insurance carriers. Our team will review your benefits eligibility and financial responsibility for the program prior to your enrollment.
Prescribed by Us. Customized to You.
Prescribe FIT is a proven lifestyle program—not a fad diet or short-lived workout plan—that helps you improve your health at home by focusing on the root causes of your issues.
Have a prescription from one of our physicians? ENROLL NOW
Prescribe FIT Patient Testimonial
Hear about David’s experience with Prescribe FIT
• Weight loss of 40 pounds
• A1C reduction of 1.3%
• Improvements in energy & movement
Helping our patients live a healthy, pain-free lifestyle is what drives us to do what we do. Working to eradicate your pain is a collaborative effort, and we want to arm you with the knowledge necessary to feel comfortable with your treatment plan. As always, feel free to contact our office or talk to your physician for more information.
What Will Our Patients Experience?
- Once enrolled, patients are matched with a dedicated Care Coach from Prescribe FIT who will call weekly to offer personalized support and recommendations that promote healthy lifestyle changes.
- Each week, patients will set goals to gradually increase their physical activity, as well as learn about healthier eating.
- Patients will be provided with a Bluetooth scale that pairs with a smart device to send daily body weight readings to their physician.
Interested in learning more about Prescribe FIT? LEARN MORE
See these pages from Precision Pain Care on alternative ways to deal with pain and live a healthier lifestyle:
- 10 Foods that are clinically proven to Reduce Inflammation
- Healthy tips for winter months to help you manage your pain