Thrown Out Back
A "Thrown Out Back" refers to bulging or herniated discs that put pressure on the nerves. The pressure can cause pain to radiate away from the spine.
Precision Pain Care uses strategies, methods and technology designed to break the cycle of pain and improve a patient’s quality of life.
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Dorsal Root Ganglion (DRG) stimulation
- Endoscopic Discectomy
- Endoscopic Rhizotomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Injections and Medial Branch Blocks
- Joint Injections
- MILD Lumbar Decompression
- Minuteman Spinal Fusion Procedure
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Sympathetic Blocks
Movie presentations showing non-invasive pain reducing procedures used by Dr. Linehan to treat various painful conditions.